Good day Please be advised that it is now two weeks that I contact Mr Kennedy in Johannesburg South Africa for my refund and he is not responding. I have told him my situation but he is not interested.

I really need the money back because at this moment I do not have the funds for things that I must still do. He promised me to help me but now he is not helping me by giving my money back after I have paid in the collateral deposit of R1350.00. I really need someone to look into this for me ASAP. I was really under the impression after paying this money that I would have been helped but it seems like its another scam to get people's hard earn money.

It is people like Mr Kennedy that break down relations between clients and company's. Thank you Regards

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Onemain Finance Of South Africa. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Onemain Finance Of South Africa to other companies on our site.

Comments